Network Operating Centre (NOC)
Our Technicians are categorized based on “levels,” which indicate the severity and difficulty of issues they handle. Levels are numbered from 1 (easier problems to solve, minor issues) and increase in their ability the most complicated of IT issues. For example, in the case of a hardware failure, an alert may be assigned to a Level 1 technician at first. However, upon further inspection, if the problem goes beyond the failed hardware, the ticket may be escalated to a Level 2 or Level 3 technician.
NOC-Techs constantly research anomalous activities on the network, make technical adjustments, and can marshal extensive resources—some that would only be used rarely by an in-house IT services provider—to respond to emergency situations.
Additional NOC capabilities include:-
- Application software installations, troubleshooting and updating
- Email management services
- Backup and storage management
- Network discovery and assessments
- Policy enforcement
- Firewall and intrusion prevention system (IPS) monitoring and management
- Antivirus scanning and remediation
- Patch management and whitelisting
- Shared threat analysis
- Optimization and quality of service reporting
- Voice and video traffic management
- Performance reporting and improvement recommendations
Central Help Desk
A more cost-effective and efficient solution for ticket management, the centralized service desk helps manage larger volumes of tickets/calls with fewer staff members.
‘AGC’ provide to enterprise that maintains local service desks will benefit by merging them into a centralized desk. This include standard operational process, critical task tracking and live support and reporting.
Our engineers provide IT helpdesk services provide a single interface for corporate users to register the IT troubles and get a solution. We are available round the clock to address all technical requests, problems, and other IT inquiries.
Call To Action
With AGC's Business Intelligence Solutions, you can convert your customer data into intelligent and meaningful business information. This provides you with a competitive and business advantage, at the same time increasing your operational efficiencies.
Our key differentiators
Better Planning & Faster implementation.
Detailed database of different industries and categories.
It ascertains the present position of the company.
IT is essential for three reasons:
1. The technology change is on going mechenism. New technology, like cloud, has radically improved IT price and performance, enabling you to quickly scale small experiments to tens or hundreds of millions of customers.
2. It is changing the nature of innovation. Adopting Exponential IT enables you to rapidly create new business models, products, and services.
3. Innovation is key to creating value.