Network Operating Centre (NOC)
Our Technicians are categorized based on “levels,” which indicate the severity and difficulty of issues they handle. Levels are numbered from 1 (easier problems to solve, minor issues) and increase in their ability the most complicated of IT issues. For example, in the case of a hardware failure, an alert may be assigned to a Level 1 technician at first. However, upon further inspection, if the problem goes beyond the failed hardware, the ticket may be escalated to a Level 2 or Level 3 technician.
NOC-Techs constantly research anomalous activities on the network, make technical adjustments, and can marshal extensive resources—some that would only be used rarely by an in-house IT services provider—to respond to emergency situations.
Additional NOC capabilities include:-
- Application software installations, troubleshooting and updating
- Email management services
- Backup and storage management
- Network discovery and assessments
- Policy enforcement
- Firewall and intrusion prevention system (IPS) monitoring and management
- Antivirus scanning and remediation
- Patch management and whitelisting
- Shared threat analysis
- Optimization and quality of service reporting
- Voice and video traffic management
- Performance reporting and improvement recommendations
Central Help Desk
A more cost-effective and efficient solution for ticket management, the centralized service desk helps manage larger volumes of tickets/calls with fewer staff members.
‘AGC’ provide to enterprise that maintains local service desks will benefit by merging them into a centralized desk. This include standard operational process, critical task tracking and live support and reporting.
Our engineers provide IT helpdesk services provide a single interface for corporate users to register the IT troubles and get a solution. We are available round the clock to address all technical requests, problems, and other IT inquiries.
C-54, 2nd Floor, Sector 2,
Noida, India, Pin: 201301
Call us: +91-120-4362095