Contact Centre Solutions
Contact Centre Application
Salient Features and Characteristics:
- Excellent, comprehensive to enable superior service, optimum agent productivity, and consistency with high performance to drive revenues for business and superior value for customers.
- All-in-one customer connect solution that delivers consistent service to customers across multiple media channels and locations.
- Linux & Microsoft Windows-based solution with common administration tools for all components.
- Inbound and outbound voice calls with telephony and dialer capabilities.
- Improve customer interaction with voice (inbound and outbound), email, web chat, SMS and add multimedia channels without hardware.
- Remote resolution - skills based routing routes callers to the most able agent
- Standard CRM integration.
- Real time and historical reporting.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Task Flow Editor scripts.
- Improved training and conflict resolution: Call recording provided for every agent
- User profile and agent group privilege configuration to determine which features are available to users of the interface.
- Agents: Originate and receive telephone calls. If configured, agents can also communicate using email and instant messaging chats.
- Supervisors: Monitor the activities agents perform on the Contact Center interface. Supervisors can also create, view, and edit reports, real-time information in the interface, and call statistics.
- Administrators Control: Perform system administration, such as configuring email and chat services Administrators can also create and edit topics, objects, call flows, and scripts.
- Very attractive price point to deliver best value solution in the industry
- Simple & Easy installation: up and running in as little as a few hours
Interactive voice response is a technology that allows humans to interact with a computer-operated phone system through the use of voice and DTMF tones input via a keypad.
In-bound & Outbound
Out Bound Suite
Avance outbound predictive dialer (PD) effectively integrates all outbound process (telemarketing, Sales, Surveys, and Collections etc.) with the process life cycle. It precisely manages outbound calling to achieve maximum productivity supporting a variety of campaign and list management strategies.
- Manual, Progressive & Predictive Dialing
- Outbound ACD
- Longest Ideal Agent Based Routing
- Call Back Scheduling
- Multiple Dialing Mode
- Call Forward and Three Way Conferencing
- DNC List Management
- Agent Call Intervention
- Real Time Supervision
- Cloud-Connect gives you the advantage of a comprehensive, and secure mobile-first Business Communication Systems which includes-
- Cloud PBX system
- Business IP phone service - Click to Call
- Remote Agent Login
- Unified Communications and Collaboration for small businesses.
When you outsource your business processes with ‘AGC’, you experience increased productivity, reduced operational costs and better customer service, and at the same time, gain an edge above the competition. You also have the resources and time to focus on primary business objectives by shifting your back-office operations to offshore destinations. We help our global clients simplify their business processes by offering Business Process Management Services.
We specialize in the following business process areas:
- Customer Sales & Support - We help clients build a stronger communication channel with their customers through the effective use of multiple channels like phone, mobile and the web.
- Technical Support - ’AGC’ provides customized solutions for off-the-shelf office applications, enterprise applications and integrated systems, backed by our experienced staff.
- Help Desk - Our Help Desk service includes call management, call tracking, knowledge management, problem resolution, remote control, and integrated IT asset management capabilities.
Call To Action
With AGC's Business Intelligence Solutions, you can convert your customer data into intelligent and meaningful business information. This provides you with a competitive and business advantage, at the same time increasing your operational efficiencies.
Our key differentiators
Better Planning & Faster implementation.
Detailed database of different industries and categories.
It ascertains the present position of the company.
IT is essential for three reasons:
1. The technology change is on going mechanism. New technology, like cloud, has radically improved IT price and performance, enabling you to quickly scale small experiments to tens or hundreds of millions of customers.
2. It is changing the nature of innovation. Adopting Exponential IT enables you to rapidly create new business models, products, and services.
3. Innovation is key to creating value.
R K Upadhyay ITS (Retd.)Chairman (Former CMD BSNL & TCIL, Overall Management of Large Telecom-Finance, HRD & Regulatory functions)
Raj SinghBusiness Development & Operations (Former TTSL- Head Enterprise -Product Marketing having 18+ Years of Exp.)
Sumit SinhaHead of Trainings (31+ years of IT experience in Delivery Leadership & Project Management, PMP I PfMP I DASSM )
Surjan ChaudharyHead - I & C (Having more than 15 Years of Experience in ITC -CCTV I Active-Passive Networking I FAS I ACS I BMS I etc. )
I. AhmadHead -Business Operations (20 + years of experience in managing Enterprise Service Operations Globally)
Jeewak KumarLead - SDLC (Full Stack Developer Includes React JS, Java Spring Boot Framework, ORM Tool, DB Architeure)
Rajesh RamanAlliance Business Vertical-Senior Marketing & Communications professional with 21 years experience.
Virendra VermaHead IT & ITES (with 20+ years of exp. specialization in Global ITSM - MCA I PMP I Six-Sigma I Microsoft Azure I ITIL )
C-54, Second Floor, Sector 2, Noida, India, Pin: 201301
Call us: +91-120-4362095